Today we went to see Emily A., Max, Patrice, and Baby Luke. Luke and Annabelle didn't really play with each other, but Annabelle did go give him a kiss. I know Daddy wasn't too happy to hear about that!
Annabelle and I went to the park after our visit.
Rolling in the sand
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a cutie pie Luke is! But I agree with Ryan - I don't think I like the idea of Annabelle kissing him, either. I do like the flower in her hair, and the sand picture are great - she must be practicing for when she goes to the beach!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie Luke is! But I agree with Ryan - I don't think I like the idea of Annabelle kissing him, either. I do like the flower in her hair, and the sand picture are great - she must be practicing for when she goes to the beach!
Love, Nana
So sweet! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment