She might not have been cooperative, but she sure was cute! I especially like the picture of her crawling up the steps.Love, Nana
Playing peek a boo around the post. Our little beauty is growing and learning and having lots of fun. Love,grandma and papadave
Why would she want to stop for pictures there is so much to get in to. You got some cute pics though.
I love these pictures. You really captured some good ones. Happy Birthdy to Papa Dan!!Love, Nonnie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She might not have been cooperative, but she sure was cute! I especially like the picture of her crawling up the steps.
Love, Nana
Playing peek a boo around the post. Our little beauty is growing and learning and having lots of fun.
Love,
grandma and papadave
Why would she want to stop for pictures there is so much to get in to. You got some cute pics though.
I love these pictures. You really captured some good ones.
Happy Birthdy to Papa Dan!!
Love, Nonnie
Post a Comment