Friday, March 13, 2009

Joe's Crab Shack with the Cousants

We went to Joe's Crab Shack today to celebrate Savannah's birthday with the cousants, aunts, Grammy, and Joey (Sarah's boyfriend). Nana couldn't make it because Papa Dan gave her pink eye.

The birthday girl (who will be FIVE! on Sunday) with her special prize from her Momma--Makeup! Fun!
From Joe's Crab Shack


Opening her gifts with Amanda, Sarah, and Madeline. They got her a water-squirting ball that looks like fun! We might have to have a play date with that one!
From Joe's Crab Shack


Madeline shared her crayons with Annabelle (who did NOT eat them. Yay!).
From Joe's Crab Shack


Austin loving on A-belle. He's a sweet boy! He hugged her till she cried.
From Joe's Crab Shack


Annabelle and Auntie Heather
From Joe's Crab Shack


Annabelle and Mommy
From Joe's Crab Shack


Annabelle and Amanda
From Joe's Crab Shack


The waiters sang happy birthday and gave Savannah a stick horse to hold or ride if she chose (she did not). She wasn't to sure about that loud waiter.
From Joe's Crab Shack


Annabelle and Syrup
From Joe's Crab Shack


Annabelle was flirting big time with Joey!
From Joe's Crab Shack


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that I missed the "cousants" and missed all of the fun!I wanted to wear a pirate patch, but the doctor wouldn't give me one.

Miss Annabelle, is Savannah teaching you how to flirt with cute boys? I don't know if I like that!

Love, Nana