Annabelle wanted to take a picture with her toys. She had to leave them in the car because they aren't allowed to have them in her classroom. That has been the only change that she does not like. And I'm pretty sure that rule was made because of the forty-seven toys she had to take everyday last year.
Monday, August 27, 2012
First Day of School
Annabelle and Violet started back at MDO on the 20th. Annabelle is in Pre-K 4 and Violet is in the Twos. They were both super excited to go back, and they are each in the class with her best bud...and each best friend is a boy. My girls just prefer boys. I guess they get enough girl time at our house. I asked the girls who they played with after the first day. Violet's response was "Nofing-body." That would be "nothing-body," which means nobody. She was being ornery. The next day she said she played with "yes-body." She's such a goof! I can't believe this is Annabelle's last year at MDO! Her class this year is much more strenuous, but she loves it!




Annabelle wanted to take a picture with her toys. She had to leave them in the car because they aren't allowed to have them in her classroom. That has been the only change that she does not like. And I'm pretty sure that rule was made because of the forty-seven toys she had to take everyday last year.
Annabelle wanted to take a picture with her toys. She had to leave them in the car because they aren't allowed to have them in her classroom. That has been the only change that she does not like. And I'm pretty sure that rule was made because of the forty-seven toys she had to take everyday last year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My pretty, pretty girls are growing up too fast (except for Charlotte, which is as it should be). It will be fun to hear what they learn in school this year, especially Violet!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment