Sunday was Eli's last day before they moved. His parents and I both brought our cameras to take pictures of the two of them. They love each other so much, and I am so sad. He is such a sweet boy! We've already promised to write and Eli asked if he could Skype Annabelle! So cute!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Mother's Day
Me and my girls before church

Sunday was Eli's last day before they moved. His parents and I both brought our cameras to take pictures of the two of them. They love each other so much, and I am so sad. He is such a sweet boy! We've already promised to write and Eli asked if he could Skype Annabelle! So cute!
Sunday was Eli's last day before they moved. His parents and I both brought our cameras to take pictures of the two of them. They love each other so much, and I am so sad. He is such a sweet boy! We've already promised to write and Eli asked if he could Skype Annabelle! So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Aw, I'm sad about Eli moving, too; I know how much Belle loves him. And I think you, Emily, look so beautiful in the picture with your little cuties!
Love, Mom
Haven't looked at blogs in forever! Precious pictures. Very sad that Belle's BBF is moving...
Post a Comment