Thursday, December 8, 2011

Annabelle Party #2

We had Annabelle's Friend Party last Saturday. It was a success considering the doors were locked when we got to the party, we set off the alarm, and were still setting up when people began arriving. I didn't take too many pictures; I had some other people take some so I'll have to get those. But, here are a few from my camera.








Annabelle and two of her favorite guys, Chase and Eli


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful birthday girl! I thought all the kids behaved really well and had a bunch of fun. Good job, Ems!

Love, Nana

Melody said...

I know I got some good ones! I have still not taken the time to download my recent pics to my computer. Promise to this weekend!!! Will print all the pics for you. If you like any of them- can email them too. Precious party!!! So glad sweet Annabelle had fun. Thanks for having us.