The day after we got back from Destin, we went to a going away party for Heather and the kids. They are now in Keller, TX with Stephen, which is a great. We miss them so much, though. Annabelle still asks where Austin is on a regular basis. Here are a few pictures from the party. It was at Hugh's house on Cross Lake. It was so nice of Amy to get this all together!
The kids eating

Amanda and Violet

Annabelle and Austin





Violet and Jackson

Ice cream!

Dad and Hugh saw an eagle.

Violet found the candy!
2 comments:
We had a wonderful time, but I do miss Heather and my ducklings! Thanks for posting these pictures, Ems.
Love, Nana
That pool is the finest thing ever!!! Makes me sad to see Baby V wearing that bathing suit. I so remember sweet Annabelle in it & it seems like it was just a few days ago. I hope Heather & the fam are loving Dallas!!!
Post a Comment