Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Sunday

We woke to find that the Easter Bunny had visited! The girls got some good stuff!










Mmmmmmm. Reeses's Egg!


After church, we went to Grammy and Papa's house for lunch. I attempted to take a picture of the girls in their pretty dresses. Violet cooperated; Annabelle didn't. Then, Annabelle cooperated; Violet didn't. Then I got one that wasn't awful; although, Annabelle does look a little deranged.






Then, we attempted the group photo.


The Egg Hunt: Lining up. Violet wasn't that interested.


Go!


This way?


Violet just wanted to sit down.




Amy brought the eggs to Violet. She had to put them within arms reach of her.


We had a great Easter Sunday with our family and our church family. We are so blessed for so many reasons but mostly because of the most precious gift of life from our Savior!

Jesus has overcome
And the grave is overwhelmed
The victory is won
He is risen from the dead

Amen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that little deranged girl and her rotten baby sister!

Nana