I CANNOT believe my baby is one! It has gone by so quickly, and yet, it's hard to remember life before her. It's crazy to think that I was nervous that I wouldn't like her as much as Annabelle. I'm just being honest there because I did think that. She is such a sweet and funny baby with a bit of a temper. She's a lot like Annabelle but then also so different. She likes to cuddle. We've recently renamed her Godzilla because she likes to destroy EVERYTHING! She fake cries and fake laughs. And fake coughs. She loves Ruby and her sister but will hit both of them if they aggravate her. She loves waffles and will not eat her food if you cut it up for her. She's too big for that. She sleeps great when she's in her bed but not great anywhere else. She has to have two pacis when she sleeps...one for her mouth and one for her hand. She did have to have three at a time but I took one away. Two's enough, right?
She looks kind of silly in these pics but still adorable!!!
Popped collar and crazy hair!
Taking pictures of her is getting difficult since she can just crawl away.
But Daddy brought her back!
Statistics:
Length: 27 inches 5%
Weight: 18 pounds 15 ounces 15%



2 comments:
Well, she looks kind of silly because she IS kind of silly! Just the way I like them.
Love, Nana
Love the Valentine background for my littlest sweethearts!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment