Violet was in the kitchen making messes while the other two were being witches.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Christmas Witches
Thursday was our last day of MDO for 2010. We had our Christmas parties and several of the classes wore their Christmas pajamas, including Annabelle's and Austin's classes. When we got home, Annabelle and Austin decided to be witches. Austin is on a broom and Annabelle is on the dustpan. That's my girl.

Violet was in the kitchen making messes while the other two were being witches.
Violet was in the kitchen making messes while the other two were being witches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Emily, I laughed so much at the "dustpan witch" that I started coughing so hard I thought Dad was going to have take me to the hospital! I love that crazy little girl! (And the little messmaker in the kitchen!)
Love, Nana
Post a Comment