Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween!

Little Bo Peep lost her sheep!


But she found her!




The grandkids


The girls with Nana's ghost


Annabelle kept telling me I was going to be a witch for Halloween, so I dressed up. I had a hat but then found this one and liked it better!


We went to the fall festival at church. They had pony and horse rides, jumpees, and games. Annabelle had so much fun! She loved riding the horse. I couldn't believe that she just got on the horse and rode it. She wasn't scared at all and didn't hesitate for a second!




Annabelle loved getting to see Avery!


Playing a game


Camon, Violet, Avery, and Annabelle


After the Fall Festival, we went to Heather's house to trick or treat.


Violet really enjoyed the golf cart.




My girls were wore out!


I hope you had a Happy Halloween, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a GREAT Halloween with the little ones! Violet was happy jabbering all night long, and I especially loved it when Annabelle said "Smell my feet" instead of trick or treat! Ryan did an excellent job of driving the golf car (loved his monster hands, too). Emily, you made a very pretty witch!

Love, Nana