Sam, Heather, the kids, and our family went to Nicky's the other night for 2-for-1 enchiladas! We made quite a mess, but our waiter was very friendly and only asked who to bring the broom to once. Afterwards I tried to take a picture of the hooligans and this is what we got...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cutie Pies! I love how Violet is trying to get that white thing dangling over her instead of paying attention to anything else going on!
Love, Nana
p.s. long time ago when I was single I once wore an outfit like Annabelle's to a bar in Dallas . . .
2 comments:
Cutie Pies! I love how Violet is trying to get that white thing dangling over her instead of paying attention to anything else going on!
Love, Nana
p.s. long time ago when I was single I once wore an outfit like Annabelle's to a bar in Dallas . . .
I'm loving the cowgirl boots :)
Love, Aunt Allison
Post a Comment