We went to Toys-R-Us to kill time until we could meet Ryan for lunch. I was picking up some toys Annabelle had thrown across the aisle when suddenly she wasn't right beside me anymore. I looked down the next aisle and saw this:
She LOVED this car! She won't be getting it though (unless anyone is feeling generous because we are not!). I had to bribe her with a stuffed Annabelle and crackers to get her out without screaming like a banshee.
She then found a baby stroller that she pushed all over the store. When she was distracted looking at some other toy I grabbed the stroller and ran it back to where it came from.
After we went home and had a nap, we had a playdate with some friends! Annabelle had lots of fun. She loved following the "big" girls! She fought with one of the boys over her paper plate. She lost, but I was actually a little glad to know she will stand up for herself!
This is a picture of most of the kids. We had a couple more come later. We tried to take a pictue of all the kids, but Annabelle wasn't having it. I guess she's tired of the camera. Luke wasn't having it in this picture!
Annabelle decided she needed to rest in the dog's bed. Nana--don't worry about making a nap mat for school next year. We can just get her a dog bed!



1 comment:
Daddy so needs to get his baby that Corvette! Annabelle looks so cute in it while she's checking it all out. Ryan, you've got about 15 years to get used to the idea of doing this with a real car someday!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment