Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning

Santa was good to Annabelle this year! She got lots of great stuff, but it was hard to get her to unwrap the next gift because she wanted to play with the one she just opened! I think next year we'll ask Santa to just leave them unwrapped!

The tree and gifts


The stockings


Annabelle loved her shopping cart and groceries! She even tasted the carrot!


She also liked her Noah's Ark.


You can tell that Annabelle didn't feel too well here, but she still had fun with her toys!


Bounce and Spin Zebra


Opening more presents


Ruby had fun watching everyone opening their gifts!


Nonnie, Grandad, Allison, and Aunt Ethel came by to see what Santa brought Annabelle on their way to Monroe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aahh, the magic of Christmas morning!I wonder what is going on in her little head? Next year she gets to learn about "naughty" & "nice". Since she will be two, I think I can guess which one Annabelle will be!

Love, Nana