Okay...I don't really know what this is. I guess Annabelle used to do this to let us know she was unhappy, but we thought it was funny. So, now she does it and thinks it's funny, too.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
very very silly! It wouldn't be near as much fun without that grin. It makes you wonder what in the world is going on in that little head! Love, Nana
4 comments:
very very silly! It wouldn't be near as much fun without that grin. It makes you wonder what in the world is going on in that little head!
Love, Nana
I love Annabelle's 11 month picture!! She is growing up too fast!!
Miss you!!!
Love, Nonnie
Looks like she was having fun. Her pic's are great. Love grandad
HI pretty girl. Soon to be 1 year old are so full of fun and do goofy things which make us all laugh. We love you.
Grandma and papadavek
Post a Comment