Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween Annabelle was a leopard (or cheetah..i don't really know). She was precious!


Kitty, Fancy Savannah, Optimus-Jackson, Madeline, and Batbaby


We went to a party and the costume theme for the adults was tv couples. So, obviously Ryan and I had to be Jim and Pam from The Office. Heather and Stephen were Daisy and Bo Duke.


The Cat and the Bat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Emily! I just found the Shel Silverstein poem that's been rattling in my head ever since I saw Annabelle's costume:

Do not play jacks
With a Jaguar cat--
You'll never ever beat her.
If she don't win,
She'll start to whine.
If she gets an eight,
She'll pick up nine--
She'll say she didn't
But you know she's lion--
She's such an awful Cheetah.

Give that little kitten a kiss for me.

Love, Nana

Jennifer said...

What a purrrfect costume. She is a cute cat!

Anonymous said...

How perfect, a cute little kitty from the house of cats. Happy Halloween !!!
Love Grandma and papadavek