Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Mexico

Annabelle and I went to New Mexico with Papa and Nana. We had lots of fun (even though we missed Daddy!)! We visited with Nano and Roy, went to Missions, and ate lots of good food in Santa Fe and Taos (not to mention Nano and Roy's house)! Annabelle did really well during the fifteen hour drive. She slept or played and really only cried a little. While eating breakfast at Michaels (the best breakfast place in the world!), we discovered that Annabelle finally cut a tooth!

Los Trampas


Chimayo




View from Nano and Roy's Porch


The Miraculous Staircase at the Loretta


Next to the Cathedral in Santa Fe




Nana and Annabelle in the courtyard of the Guadalupe Chapel




San Francisco de Asis


Annabelle and Nano


We have a picture of Papa dipping my toes in the same water when I was ten months old!


Nana, Papa, and Annabelle


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Annabelle is getting so big! It looks like you had fun in New Mexico. Love the pics!

Anonymous said...

Annabelle was a great little traveler! Everywhere we went, people would make a big fuss over her. I don't know if I liked her flirting with strangers, though! I wish Ryan could have come, too. When I showed Annabelle a picture at her great-granny's house, she grinned at it and tried to put it in her mouth...she missed her daddy.

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Annabelle is a cutie. When we were in New Mexico we visited the same places she went. Excited about her first tooth.
Love,
Grandma and Papadavek

Unknown said...

an't wait to see that tooth this weekend. Looks like you had a great time. Grandad